Friday, February 13, 2015

- e y e l a s h e s -

OKAY.
Eyelashes are such a huge thing for me.
I am so obsessed with my eyelash extensions & girls always always ask where I get them done,
SO I decided to do an eyelash extension appreciation post.
I am obsessed with my eyelash girl. She's so damn cute. And always makes my lashes look PERFECT. 
Her name is Keegan Allen, and she does lashes at Utah Lash and Day Spa on 7200 s and state st.
Seriously, if you ever need lashes, she's your girl.
So, I get volume lashes.
And for those of you who don't know what that is, google it... Cause I don't really know either hahaha.
But instead of just one lash being glued to my natural lash, it ranges from 3-5 thinner lashes being glued on. Which
 1) makes them look so much fuller, which I love
2) Are so much harder to pick off, & I'm a picker, a bad one
3) I personally like them way better than just a normal set, but that's just me and my asian eyes.



K. These are my fugly lashes before my fill. (I pick really bad) lol.




& these are them after!
So good right? 
I do 14's and 15's open eye in volume lashes
and I prefer doing 14's, 15's, & 16's in the flirty eye for just a normal set.
But it's all personal preference.

Hope you guys liked my random eyelash post & get your lashes done by Keegan! Tell her I told you about it.

xoxo,
Audrey 


1 comment:

  1. All the ways are perfect, although all the above mentioned ways cannot applied at the same time. You can apply some of those at the same time. Especially if you are applying careprost, do not need to practice any other way. Buy careprost online and get the desired results.

    ReplyDelete