Sunday, February 1, 2015

SPRING COLORS COMIN'

YAY YAY YAAAAAY.
I love love love spring colors.
P A S T E L S know what I'm sayin?
ok. good. 
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
Me and Zach got our very first photography/styling studio today :)
I am so so happy and so so excited. 
We finally have OUR OWN space to work and create and dream of new collaborations and ideas. 
It is so perfect.
PLEASE COME BY & SAY HI.
We will most likely have food. (all the time)
But really, we would absolute adore if you came and I made you super hot and got in front of Zach's camera!
We wouldn't have been able to get here & farther without all the amazing and rad babes who have continued to support and spread our names out there. 

okkkkkk. Here's my outfit. :-)









HAHAH SRY IM ASIAN.
JK.
NOT SRY.
PUBLIK COFFEE IS THE SHIT, SERIOUS. TRY EM.


AND SRY. I LUV HIM TOO MUCH.
& WE HAVE A SHORT VIDEO COMING SOON.
STAY TUNED.

-cardigan/jacket : H&M (MY NEW FAV, SO OBSESSED), $50
-tank : Urban Outfitters, $15
-boyfriend jeans : Cotton on, $20
-bracelets : Madewell (ALSO NEW FAV B/C I DON'T SUPPORT ALEX & ANI), $40
-booties : Aldo, $125

Hope you babes enjoyed my outfit! & thank you again for supporting us. I cannot say it enough. SO MUCH LOVE 4 EVERYBODY.

xoxo,
Audrey





1 comment:

  1. You guys kill me and I haven't even met you. SO CUTE! And ambitious. I effing love it. Also, Madewell bracelets are the besssst.

    ReplyDelete