Sunday, December 28, 2014

christmas craze

GUYS,
I'm so sorry I have been such a slacker on my blog posts.
I have been c r a a a a z y busy with christmas and everything in-between!
BUT,
I am back & fully blogging :)
I hope everyone had such an amazing and memorable christmas!
Mine was definitely one for the books.
& I also hope everyone got what they wanted!! 

I went up to Sun Valley with Zach & his super cute family!
Sun Valley is a winter wonderland. & so perfect around Christmas.
AND it's tits cold up there.
Here are some pics of us on Christmas.








-coat, JCrew, $350
-scarf, Old Navy, $10
-mittens, Urban Outfitters, $25


Hope you babes had a merry merry Christmas and have an amazing new year! & enjoyed my super plain jain outfit :)

xoxo,
Audrey 








No comments:

Post a Comment