Wednesday, December 3, 2014

photoshoots


I seriously love photoshoots.
I love pictures. I take way too many selfies and too many of my food.
Me and Zach had the chance to work with the so talented Maria Camila Cardoza!
She is the cutest. And I looooove her work.
She is going places guys. Big places. & me and zach had so much fun at this shoot.
I'm sure you guys already follow her on insta & read her blog, but if you don't, you need to!

:)

HERE'S OUR PICS:














Love will do things to you.
It will open you up and give you experiences you didn't even know existed.
You'll fight about how to cut a sandwich in half, and you'll become so comfortable that it becomes weird how comfortable you are.
But, Love is worth it.

My outfit:
-hat, Urban Outfitters
-necklace, I don't remember.... 
-dress, Forever 21, $20
-booties, gap

Zach's Outfit:
-beanie, The Stockist
-sunglasses, Forever 21
-button up, H&M
-bomber jacket, H&M
-pants, idk....
-boots, Nordstrom Rack

OH & ZACH IS DOING PHOTOSHOOTS FOR ONLY $25!
& YOU KNOW YOU'LL LOOK DAMN GOOD IN THEM
SO CONTACT HIM & SET YOUR SHOOT UP GUYS!!


Hope you all enjoyed this amazing photoshoot and of course, my outfit!

xoxo, 
Audrey













No comments:

Post a Comment