Sunday, December 14, 2014

SLC photo collective studios

I just found out about this awesome photo studio downtown!
It's called, SLC photo collective studios
It's seriously the coolest place ever to take pictures. 
Zach got some really cool pictures of me, & I'm obsessed!

I'm not posting the ones of me in lingerie cause I don't feel comfortable with my body all up on the internet's grill. :-)

OH & I DIED MY ENDS PINK. 
I love when people play with my hair.
& my friend Ginger does such an awesome job on hair, if you need anything call her!
But, I will never leave my amazing, wonderful, dog loving hair dresser, Cody Allen, at phillip williams salon.
Who is, might I add, A HAIR GOD. 










-sweater, Hollister, lol
-jeans, H&M
-booties, Aldo, my new babies that I am completely obsessed with


Enjoy my outfit, and my photoshoot ya babes!

xoxo,
Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment