Thursday, November 27, 2014

:// T H A N K F U L // :

H A P P Y H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G !
One of my very favorite holidays b/c you eat, eat, eat, sleep, eat, then go shopping :)
Nothing beats that, right?

I decided to go a little fancy this Thanksgiving, and wear a skirt. 
I never wear skirts. 
But, this one is so so cute.

&& I decided to make a list of everything I am grateful for:

FAMILY, my girls, my puppies, zachypoop, pineapple pizza, nail polish, in n' out, fuzzy socks, cold comforters & pillows, iPhones, traveling, banzai bowls, chapstick/lipstick, money, zach's foot massages, grandma's vietnamese cooking, hopeless lovey movies, kettle popcorn, good eyebrows, fashion, David Beckham, dole whips.

*there are a lot more, but I should probably cut it off there*






-hat, Urban Outfitters, $35
-sweater, Madewell, $30
-skirt, H&M, $35, (Isn't this the cutest skirt you've ever seen!? So in love with it.)
-booties, Forever 21, $40

Hope you guys loved my Thanksgiving outfit!

xoxo, 
Audrey





No comments:

Post a Comment