Friday, November 14, 2014

outfit of the day

Today, for my outfit of the day,
I went a little NY street style.

Never been to New York, but I really wish I can soon.
New York fashion is my favorite.
It's so urban and trendy.




-leather jacket, Gypsy Warrior, $100, A leather jacket is at the top my list for a fall essential. It seriously goes with E V E R Y T H I N G. & it puts a little edge into your every day outfit.
-tshirt, Forever 21, I couldn't tell you how many white tees I have because they are so practical and you can style them in so many ways.
-flannel, Target, $22, I'm so obsessed with flannels. I have one in pretty much every color. They are so comfy and so cute. I buy a lot of mine in the men's section cause I love the baggier ones, or I'll buy a girl's one in a L or XL.
-ripped jeans, H&M, $35, these are my all time favorite jeans. So comfy, and super affordable!
-booties, Forever 21, $30, you can never have enough black boots, I should know b/c I have like 15 pairs. lol


Hope you loved my NY street style look!

xoxo,
Audrey







No comments:

Post a Comment