Sunday, November 9, 2014

// bag essentials //

Okay, so for my first blog post, I decided to do a little post about bag essentials! 

As I was going through my bag I thought,
1. yikes, clean out your bag, you hoarder
2. where are my car keys?
3. and I wonder what everyone else has in their bags

Soooo, here's my bag :)


Everything I carry in my bag, is what is necessary to me, and things I couldn't leave my house without.

-We have my Michael Kors bag that I got from Macy's that I have been completely in love with since day uno. ($237) **I secretly splurged on myself and my bank account took a shot for it** oops....
-My Marc Jacobs wallet, which I also am in love with, has been with me for almost a year now. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to GET A MARC JACOBS WALLET. or Marc Jacobs anything really, I religiously buy everything from that brand. (~$100) **got it on sale at nordstrom, & I don't really remember**
-Nail polish from essie, marshmallow. Cause what do you do if you're bored? Paint your nails obviously. ($8)
-Perfume, this one is true religion, YUMMY. Rule #1, you always need to smell good. Always. ($7)
-A pen, because you always need one for something right?
-MY GLASSES. They are everything to me, because I may or not be part blind.. not to mention they're super cute & affordable.. and they give a pair to a kid in need! (Warby Parker $95)
-A hat, because I am a firm hat believer. And cause I have messy hair and it just works. lol. ($70 Free People)
-Moisturizer, because we live in Utah, talk about dry. And it just makes my skin soft.. (free from sephora)
-Eyelash wand stick thingy, because I love my lashes and I'm always brushing them to make the look perfect. It's a bad habit. ($100-full set $40-fill) **I LOVE MY LASH GIRL KEEGAN**
-LIPSTICK, cause it'll make you look fab, even if you look drab. ($16 MAC)
-Gum, what girl doesn't have gum with them? I feel like it's a life essential. 
-Chapstick, Chapstick, Chapstick. Can never have too many. EOS is also one of my favs. ($5)
-Candy. Because I have THE BIGGEST sweet tooth ever. And I just love food. And I'm always hungry. 
-Iphone charger. What does a girl do with a dead phone? nothing. she does nothing.
-My phone. Because I'm a social media addict. and to talk to my mom when I miss her :(

xoxo, Audrey 

No comments:

Post a Comment