Monday, November 10, 2014

reminiscing summer

As I was going through my Facebook "summer" photo album, it made me realize how great my summer was, and how much I'm going to miss the warm weather, bikinis, tubing, smoothies, and most of all, summer fashion. 

So, here's a little round up of my summer fashion. 

- all of my photos are taken by my sweet boyfriend Zachery French -
follow him on instagram
@tsknfrench @zachfrenchphotography

(Outfit: Forever 21)
(Outfit L: American apparel, Outfit M: Billabong, Outfit R: Target)
(4th of July, overalls: AE, crop top: Urban Blues, shoes: Converse)
My fav go to outfit was always white tank with ripped jeans! Casual and cute!
(Outfit L- shoes&shirt&hat: UO, jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Outfit M- top: Forever 21, jeans: Nordstrom Rack, shoes: Birkenstock, Outfit R- top&jeans: Nordstrom Rack, shoes: Nordstrom, hat: JMR)
These photos were taken by Jaci Smith who is a crazy talented photographer!
(dress&hat: Free People)
You can never go wrong with a summer dress
(Outfit L- dress&headwrap: Forever 21, dress slip: Free People, shoes: Nike, Outfit M- Dress: Free People, watch: Michael Kors, Outfit R- dress: Forever21, hat: UO)

SEE YA L8R SUMMER. 
You will be missed.
But, fall fashion is better :)

xoxo, Audrey







No comments:

Post a Comment