Tuesday, November 11, 2014

perfect fall outfit

F A L L is in the air
and it's so cold outside
I am definitely not a cold weather person.

Today my outfit consisted of a 
- sweater dress, my favorite one, from my FAV store, M A D E W E L L
-AND it's on sale right now, and if you have a student ID it's an extra 15% off
-love me some bargain shopping
-infinity scarf, from H&M, the b e s t accessory for fall in my opinion!
-studded boots, from Steve Madden, he is a shoe genius.
-watch, from Michael Kors. It's actually a mans watch, but I couldn't say no to a rose gold watch with a big black face. 
-bracelets, from aldo, and they have the cutest colors! The gypsy band is from Alex and Ani.

P.S. I do not support Alex and Ani. (sorry I'm gonna vent for a second)
I did have a falling out with this company. I use to LOVE alex and ani, and believe me, everyone knew I did. I spent over $700 in bracelets there because they were so cute and addicting. With all of their bracelets, they have a warranty of wear and tear. My bracelets, for some reason, started to tarnish so bad. And I did everything they told me to do to care for them. I never once went into the ocean with them, I cleaned them, and dried them. So I talked to someone over the phone and they said they would replace them all for me since I bought them within a year. I brought them in, and they were rude and not helpful at all. And they blamed me for purposely ruining my bracelets. But, uhm, I'm sorry, why the hell would I intentionally ruin a $70 bracelet. Some people. And on top of that they didn't honor anything they said to me over the phone or honor their own company warranty. Which, to me, is disrespectful and unprofessional and just plain rude. 
okay sorry rant over. lol.

 o u t f i t - o f - t h e - d a y





Hope you enjoyed my outfit today!

xoxo,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment