Thursday, November 13, 2014

c h r i s t m a s

My favorite time of the year is here!
C h r i s t m a s t i m e

I looooove decorating for christmas. I love going to all the stores and literally buying everything. lol
Me and zach put up our stockings and put up our Christmas tree, and it's so freaking cute!!
So, I decided to share it with all of my fav followers :)

My favorite places to go Christmas shopping are:
- Tj maxx homegoods
- Target
- Papersource

-stockings, are from TJ Maxx, super cheap, like $8 max. & I even got some for our cute puppies Kira & Ava
-ornaments, these ones are from Target, Me and Zach always pick an ornament that represents us every year, so we can put it on our tree & make a little collection. :) Last year mine was Justin Bieber,  I went through a phase, & zach's was a sneaker b/c he's obsessed. This year I got a pizza slice because PIZZA IS FOREVER. And zach of course picks a beer. lol.

Isn't this the cutest tree you've ever seen.
Zach "helped" he put ornament hangers on like 6 of them, lol.
But, personally, I am super proud and happy of how our cute little tree turned out. :)
-tree skirt, Walmart, $13
-tree topper, Crate & Barrel, $20
-Merry Christmas sign, Target, $5


I already had these antlers hanging in my downstairs living room & I just made it a little more festive! I wrapped them in a cute paper string garland!
And I found the cutest paper merry christmas garland that I thought would be super cute over my couch!

-antlers, TJ maxx, $25
-paper garland, IKEA, $5
-paper merry christmas garland, paper source, $13

I'm so excited to start gift wrapping and for snow to finally stick and sledding and snowmen and snowboarding and hot cocoa!!!

Hope you enjoyed my christmas decorating!

xoxo,
Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment