Tuesday, March 10, 2015

c a l l e d t o s u r f

I had the awesome opportunity to be in a collab with ksperry photography, Cherisa (MUA), and Emma's parlour & the store Called To Surf at the Riverwoods mall in Provo, UT.
It wasn't one of my regular shoots, but it was a good shoot either way!
It's good to do stuff outside of your comfort zone & outside your box to keep yourself on edge and learn to be versatile.
We went up to Tibble Fork Reservoir. & it was SO DAMN PRETTY.
I need to do another shoot up there.
BUT, it was SO DAMN COLD.
I literally almost froze to death. Lol.
I'm such a baby in the cold.
They are all so dang cute and so talented and it was so so fun working with every artist involved.
You have to follow them.
Instagram:

https://instagram.com/ksperryphotography/
https://instagram.com/cherisa.mua/
https://instagram.com/emmas_parlour/
https://instagram.com/calledtosurf/


All photography done by : ksperryphotography
All makeup done by : Cherisa.mua
All hairstyles done by : Emmas_parlour
All clothing : Called To Surf at the Riverwoods Mall













Hope you babes loved how all these artists put so much hard work and effort together to do an awesome shoot!

xoxo,
Audrey

☾









No comments:

Post a Comment