Friday, March 6, 2015

heels, what?

Me & Zach had the hottest shoot today.
She's literally such a babe & I was so jealous the whole time.
*I WISH I WAS THAT FIT & SKINNY*
but I love pizza & popcorn too much.
ANYWAY.
If you want to see the FULL shoot
go here:
And if you want to schedule a shoot like hers email me here
a.tran0616@gmail.com
& of course I got pictures of my outfit.... (I'm wearing heels)
I never ever wear heels.
BUT I LURV THEM SO MUCH.
BUT THEY HURT SO BAD.
BUT THEY LOOK SO GOOD.
Isn't being a girl fun?

HAIR, MAKEUP, & STYLING BY ME :-)







- calvin klein underwear & bra : Macys, $50







- shirt : Forever 21, $25
- jeans : H&M, $20
- heels : Ann Taylor, $80
- sunnies : Urban Outfitters, $18
- bag : Nordstrom Marc Jacobs

Hope you cuties loved how I styled and did Caity's makeup & hair! And how I styled my outfit with heels today!!

xoxo,
Audrey












No comments:

Post a Comment