Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Knee length

You know what's in?
Past the knee length ANYTHING.
It's so damn trendy and it's so damn cute.
I love love love it.
I found the CUTEST forest green dress & of course, had to do an outfit shoot in it.
I also had the opportunity to work with Sarah Burroughs, she is adorable & I wish I could totally pull off her hair. I met her for like one minute,
She makes THE CUTEST bags ever. Seriously.
I'm so obsessed with how versatile all of her bags are and how they go with every outfit.
If you don't have a annebdesgins bag, you're definitely doing something wrong & need to change that & go to her website and order your little heart away!

https://instagram.com/annebsarah/
http://www.annebdesigns.com











- jacket : Maeberry Vintage, $82
- dress : Nordstrom, $18
- boots : Free People, $125
- hat : Urban Outfitters, $40
- bag : Annebdesigns
- necklace : Forever 21, $14

Hope you babes loved my outfit and the cutest little bag that goes with everything!

xoxo,
Audrey











No comments:

Post a Comment