Monday, March 23, 2015

P I I I I I I I I I N K

I love the color pink.
Especially pastel pink.
It's easily in my top 5 fav colors ever.
& so, there's this house by my house.... THAT'S PINK.
It's so cute.
I wish to live in a pink house when I grow old & fabulous.
*dreaming*
Anyway, Zach & I shot with the cutest @kennydawn (click to go to her insta)
I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out












- romper : Forever 21, $30
- boots : H&M, $35
- sunnies : Urban Outfitters, $18

Hope you cuties loved this cute little romper I found in my closet that I bought last year & never wore. Hahah. & I hope you like seeing me and Zach in pictures cause we never get pictures together because Zach is always behind the camera, not in front of it. :-)

xoxo,
Audrey












No comments:

Post a Comment