Friday, January 16, 2015

1st styled shoot

OMG I HAD MY FIRST SHOOT THAT I STYLED TODAY.
& it was good. So good.
& the girl was seriously perfect.
There are some very blessed people in this world, and she is one of them.
Total hair envy. And eye color envy. And just pretty much everything envy.
Agh. I'm in love with this shoot and how the outfits turned out.
If you want to book one with me, PLEASE DO. Cause you know I'll make you look like a babe :-)

ENJOYYYYY.












HAHA SRY I'M SO WEIRD & AWKWARD.
BUT ISN'T SHE SO PERFECT?
IT KILLS ME. 

-turtleneck, JCrew, $40
-ripped jeans, Forever 21, $25
-heels, Forever 21, $10
-furry cardigan, H&M, $30
-jumpsuit, Forever 21, $15
-Free Birds, Free People, $300

Hope you babes really liked my first styled shoot as much as I did. I am so happy with how they turned out. & I'm finally starting to see my hard work pay off. It's so great to do something I absolutely 100% adore & love. I also LURV all my sweet supporters & blog readers. Ya'll are my backbone. 

xoxo,
Audrey













No comments:

Post a Comment