Sunday, January 18, 2015

[ comfy, cozy ]

You know what I love, and I'm sure every girl in the world?

S W E A T S 
O N 
S W E A T S
O N
S W E A T S
:-)

Am I right? Or am I right?
Whether it's those juicy couture sweat outfits to some Walmart men's sweatpants and sweatshirt that is the most comfortable clothing to be in other than being naked. I'm guessing. lolol.
My fav places to get sweats are: VS PINK - no brainer, & pretty much anywhere that sells the cuffed sweatpants. So I gave you a lot of variety of places to go. sry. ;-)






-turtleneck, Zara Online, $50
-cuffed sweatpants, Cotton On, $20
-Adidas, Nordstrom Rack, $50

Hope you all have a fantastic lazy sunday and wear your comfiest sweats and watch chick flicks and eat your little heart out & take 3 naps.

xoxo,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment