Wednesday, January 21, 2015

| TY$ON FRENCH PHOTO SHOOT |

GUUUUYYYYYYSSSSS, if you know me, you know I'm OBSESSED with pictures.
Especially selfies, cause I take way too many. lol. sry not sry. 
But anyway... I am also obsessed with photographers, hence why I'm dating one ;)
There are so many talented talented photographers out there that I want to shoot with all of them. Each one has their own style and own branding with their editing. I LURV IT.
I shot with THE Tyson French a couple weeks ago, and it was a nothing short of a dream come true. 
He is younger than me and has more talent and charisma than anybody. *jealousy* 
I absolutely adore him and we had SO much fun working together.
He met Anna Kendrick also, so yeah. *kills self*
If you haven't already stalked his work (which I'm sure you have), I 100% recommend it. 











-turtleneck : Zara, $50
-underwear : Calvin Klein, $22
-boots : Free People, $125














-jumpsuit : Forever 21, $17
-boots : Free People, $125

Hope you babes are obsessed with this shoot as much as I am!

xoxo, 
Audrey




















No comments:

Post a Comment