Sunday, January 4, 2015

Little Cottonwood Canyon

Me, Zach, & my friend Lindsey went up little cottonwood canyon today to take some pics.
I love little cottonwood, so so pretty.
Utah is so beautiful & we are so lucky to live in a place like this.
We also got stuck & some helpful saints sent from the big guy above stopped and helped us out of the snow. :-)
That's what makes me love people.
And of course, it was freezing cold and my toes almost fell off. 
BUT it was well worth the frozen little piggies.



















-hat, Top Knot Goods, $67
-sweater, Forever 21, $15
-fuzzy cardigan, H&M, $30
-jacket, H&M, $30
-necklace, Urban Blues, $20
-jeans, Cotton On, $20
-sk8 hi's, Vans, $80

GUUUUUYS, Zach is still booking shoots & would LURV to see your pretty faces! AND if you want, you can book me to do your hair, makeup, & style you for the shoot.
SO PLEASE, come see us so you can be pretty behind the camera, & so I can see and meet all you babes!
He can literally shoot anything from couples, to portraits, to food, to toilet seats, to dogs.
So contact us. OKAY? ok. :)

Hope all you babes are enjoying the new year! & enjoyed my look today!

xoxo,
Audrey
















No comments:

Post a Comment