Sunday, January 18, 2015

styled shoot #2

yaaaaay. I did my 2nd styled shoot today.
It was a dream!
I had so much fun and a pretty model. So that makes it even easier for me. 
Today I styled both of her outfits AND did her make up. :-)
TELL ME WUT U BABES THINK. OK. THNX. BYE. 











-fur jacket, Urban Outfitters, $60
-tank top underneath, American Eagle, $12
-shirt, Free People Nordstrom Rack, $35
-pants, Forever 21, $25
-boots, Urban Outiftters, $30
-necklace, Forever 21, $15




-hat, Free People, $70
-dress. Free People, $120
-long cardigan, Forever 21, $20
-boots, Free People Free Birds, $300
-necklace, Urban Blues, $20



I'm SO obsessed with how good the outfits and makeup turned out for this shoot.

Hope you babes love everything about this like I do. And hope you have me style you for a shoot in the near future!

xoxo,
Audrey









No comments:

Post a Comment