Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW YEARS EVE!

I had the awesome opportunity to do the funnest shoot with the talented Jadie Jo & Sarah Mcafee!
It was filled with sequins and balloons and poppers.
They are so talented behind the camera and we were laughing the whole time.
:)
ENJOY!

2014
was a tremendous year for me. I had opportunities to grow into a better and more happier me. It was a year full of heartbreak, heartache, and headache. BUT it was also a year of happiness, laughter, growth, and improvement. I am so damn lucky to have the great family & friends I am surrounded & loved by. This year wouldn't have been the same without any one of them. I found things out about myself and others that changed my whole life. I am going into 2015 with the best people & the best attitude. Here's to new dreams, aspirations, goals, failures, opportunities, heartbreak, memories, and chances!

























-black beaded dress, Pac Sun, $100
-teal printed maxi, Forever 21, $13
-fur jacket, Urban Outfitters, $60
-sequin jacket, Nordstrom Rack, $40
-black flower dress, Nordstrom, $30

*OH & I LOVE DOING MAKEUP & STYLING, SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL FOR ANY OCCASION, PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN MAKE YOU LOOK GORGEOUS*

*Oh & check out sarah and jadie on instagram for their amazing work!*

Hope you babes had such an awesome New Years & making some fun goals! Make 2015 one to remember. Strive to be fab, strive to inspire someone, strive to be a better YOU. :)
& I hope you enjoyed all my outfits & this super fun & glam shoot! Because I know I sure as hell did.

xoxo,
Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment