Friday, January 9, 2015

Big Cottonwood Canyon

So, today me & Zach went up Big Cottonwood to take some pictures in my pretty new Free People dress that I have been eyeing for FOREVER. 
And I finally got a gift card, cause I can't push myself to buy a dress over $100 with my own money. B/C POOR COLLEGE GURL. SRY.

We got the prettiest/raddest/coolest pictures. But of course, something had to go, cause I mean, why wouldn't something unlucky happen to us?

we got stuck. LOL.
& I had to stand outside in the cold.. :(
Zach was so mad I couldn't help but laugh cause I've never seen him so livid. 
oops.
But some sweet sweet souls pulled over and towed us out <3 
ANYWAY. 
I have the coolest shoot on Sunday with one of my most FAV & FAB photographers. I seriously cannot wait to show you babes. :-)
















P.S. If you ever need colored hair at all, Ginger Hanson, is literally amazing. And she's a student, so it's super cheap & of course nothing but the best. <3
P.P.S. I'm in love with my eyelashes, and they're all volume lashes, & I'm also in love with my lash lady. Her name is Keegan Allen. If you ever want P E R F E C T lashes every freaking time. Go to her. She's at Utah Lash & Day Spa. Tell her I sent you over. OK. bye.

-dress, Free People, $110
-furry vest, Pac Sun, $50
-boots, Free People, $125

Hope you babes loved my look & love my newly re-dyed pink hair!

xoxo,
Audrey










No comments:

Post a Comment